1. Description of object’s color appearance including of spectral behaviors, colorimetric coordinates, gloss, opacity, translucency, whiteness, yellowness and blackness indices.
2. Characterization of different color appearance models.
3. Color matching and recipe prediction.
4. Color difference formulae.
5. Characterization of visual phenomenon such as metamerism, chromatic adaptation and color constancy.
6. Light sources and their effect on color and appearance.
7. Investigation of psychophysical of color based on visual assessment experiments.
8. Using intelligent systems for evaluating color appearance and color reproduction.
9. Color measurement and color quality control in different industries such as paint, plastic, textile, automotive, wood, paper, ceramic, dentistry and food.
10. Spectral and colorimetric analysis of achromatic samples